Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

New Comforter

I've decided to get myself a brand new comforter for my bed this Christmas. For those who know me, you would know that sometimes it takes me a long time to make decisions. True I can be very indecisive at times, but once I know what I want, my mind is made up. I've been thinking about getting one for awhile now and finally made the decision to go for it, with the conditions it has to be micro-suede and can't be white.
Ok, so that decision is made. Now comes the fun part, actually picking one out! After browsing through Walmart and Ross and other discount stores, I didn't really see anything I particularly liked. So I turned to the internet and came across two good sites from which I've narrowed my search down to 3 (pictured). As of yesterday I have already ordered one of these. Guess which one?
Well the one I really wanted was a bit out of my price range (at $124.99). The other two fell within the range I was willing to spend, so I chose one. I guess now I need to go out and get some blue accent pillows. Unless I decide to change my mind...

No comments: